You will need:
2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.5 cups almond flour
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Honey for drizzling
1/4 cup of pitted Medjool dates, finely chopped
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons coconut cream
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Whisk together the coconut oil, egg, honey and vanilla. Add the coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture until well combined into a dough.
2. Transfer the dough onto a sheet of wax paper. Cover with another sheet of wax paper and roll out into a long rectangle. Remove the top sheet of wax paper. Drizzle the dough with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with the chopped walnuts and dates.
3. Now, carefully use the wax paper underneath as a guide to roll the dough into a log. Take your time and gently ease it into shape. Place the log in the freezer to harden for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 165 degrees Celsius. Slice the log into individual pieces, about 9 or 10 rolls. Place onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
5. Meanwhile, make the glaze by stirring together the honey, coconut cream, and cinnamon. Once the rolls are golden, remove from the oven and drizzle with glaze. Serve warm.
Thank me later 🙂